My Darling Dirndl




First time now styling up the good ole' dirndl for the 30x30 challenge. I love this dress so much mainly because the amount of work it took to make it fit me. It was so worth it. The one thing is I pretty much style it the same every time I wear it. So this is my biggest challenge. I was going to wear a sweater today but it's starting to get warmer!!! I'm going down to Ohio this weekend and it's supposed to be in the mid 50's!! Yay! Kevin and I are going to meet with the caterers and eat, then meet with the cake bakers and eat!! Really I need to amp up the workouts.




Anyway I really like shooting in the back room. I think I've found my area (well I found it awhile ago). For workweek posts I'm going to try and keep this consistent. Or until it get nice outside and I can venture!




{ 30x30 Materials Used }


Blue Gingham Button Up } F21
Navy Embroidered Dirndl } Vintage, resized
Brown Boots } Vintage, found
--added--
Pink Scarf } Pitaya
Toggle Belt } UO, on sale and resized
Green Tights } Target
Socks } Target

Huggles,
Lauren

10 comments:

Dee | February 16, 2011 at 5:20 AM

omg amazing dress!

Victoria / Justice Pirate | February 16, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I never get tired of seeing that amazing dress. it really is my favorite of yours.

Amber | February 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM

that dress is a beauty. Your weekend sounds awesome, getting to test taste all that food! I hear calories dont count on Saturdays or Sundays :)

Robyn | February 16, 2011 at 1:53 PM

That dress was worth whatever amount of effort you put into it. It took my breath away (with jealousy) the minute I opened this post. :)

Miriam | February 16, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Wowww that drindl is gorgeous! It looks amazing on you, definitely worth the alterations!
And workout, schmerkout ;) You look amazing!
M xo

The Merry Traveller | February 16, 2011 at 8:10 PM

What a beautiful navy blue dress with gorgeous floral prints! I like that it's zipped up and vintage which means this whole zip exposure fashion trend is not recent. It's really lovely on you :)

Meg! | February 16, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Every time I see you in this dirndl I love it more!

Aiko | February 17, 2011 at 1:21 PM

I looooove that beautiful dress!

Jill | February 25, 2011 at 5:02 AM

Incredible dress!

Unknown | August 15, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Hello,

we found your Dirndl outfit via Google search and we like it a lot. If you are interested you can enter your outfit in our Dirndl Style Challenge. The winner will get a custom made Limberry Dirndl. You can find more info here (but it's in German) http://www.dirndlmag.de/style-challenge.

If you are interested, I can send you more information in English.

Best regards
Nadine Batista Santos
Dirndl Magazine
info@dirndlmag.de