Humpday and the 30x30 Remix Hump




So I admit it that this 30x30 remix is hard. On Sunday I didn't take any pictures, but this was pretty much my outfit. On Monday I wore my painting clothes because I was painting the display case at work. And if you follow my twitter you might have seen things about Kevin and I getting caught in the freezing rain/snow storm that happened on Sunday. It took us about 3x the amount of time to get from Toledo to Detroit... Then I had to shovel my car I left at home out of the street and move it for the plows... Didn't go to sleep until 2:30a. So Monday morning I was not excited to dress up and the commute was awful! No streets were plowed not even the main road in Metro Detroit, Woodward Ave...




So here's my outfit on Tuesday. Casual. I dropped my car off Monday afternoon to have all 4 brakes fixed, needed everything and the back drum brakes were leaking. Sooo, I had to walk to the auto shop Tuesday morning to pick up my car. I wasn't about to where a skirt! So yep, this was my outfit, minus the snow boots I wore outside. They are my Brown and Mint Green Sorels that Kevin bought me, I love them.




And even though I'm posting this on Wednesday, I took pictures with the dog for Tripp Tuesdays. I really am obsessed with my dog... Oh well.

And I saw this on Erin's blog, Better than Bland. Here's a little halfway recap!



{ 30x30 Materials Used }


Blue Cardigan } UO, on sale (worn on day 9)
Blue Horse Button Up } UO, on sale (worn on day 8)
Skinny Jeans } UO, on sale (worn day 9 & 3)
Oxfords } UO, on sale (worn day 13, 12, 10, 9, & 6)
--added--
Scarf } Found
Necklace } Not sure
Dog } Petfinder

Huggles,
Lauren

7 comments:

Amber | February 23, 2011 at 1:44 PM

i havent tried the 30x30 challenge but I can see how they would get hard. I really like the shoes you are wearing in these shots and your pup is adorable. I like the shot where you have him upside down. He looks like he wants to say "mom what the hell"

Annebeth | February 23, 2011 at 2:10 PM

you totally rock at this if you ask me. I loooooooove those shoes AND THE DOGGIE :D of course it gets hard, but I think it just has ups and downs. Some days you love it, some days you hate it. But I'm sure it's worth it! I wish I had the backbone :D

Anonymous | February 23, 2011 at 8:04 PM

I love your oxfords.
I found your blog via, "with love from Michigan" I am also a Detroit area blogger! <3 Erica

TrophyBoutique | February 24, 2011 at 8:15 AM

You are doing awesome! I am so effing sick of all my choices that at this point I am tempted to just take a bunch of pictures of different outfits to finish it out and then wear what I want to for the rest of the week! But I'm not gonna because I am too lazy...dang.

You should visit Texas, the land of no snow and bare legs...

Victoria / Justice Pirate | February 24, 2011 at 10:19 AM

I love your shirt and I really want to play with your dog and get chased by it or something. So very cute!! You had to get all those brakes fixed? that's a lot!

Miriam | February 26, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Eeeek your doggie is so cute! Haha, I love that you included him (her?) as part of the outfit, found at "Petfinder" ;)
Hooray for your making it to the halfway point in the challenge, you can do it!
M xo

Erin Girard | February 27, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Love the recap! Thanks for the shoutout! :)