Balls out for the 30x30

So after a year watching Kendi do the 30x30... I decided to try so here are my crappy pictures of me clothes!


7 Blouses!
{ F21 Plaid Button Up }{ UO Button Up }{ G-ma's Vintage Blouse }
{ Penguin Button Up }{ Vintage Sheer Blouse }{ UO Sheer Blouse }{ Vintage Button Up }


3 Dresses!
{ Vintage Dress, two pieces to it... should count as two? }{ Vintage Dirndl }{ Vintage Dress }


2 Jackets! of course for under my winter coat
{ Denim Jacket }{ Vintage Corduroy Blazer }


2 Pants!
{ UO Jeans }{ G-pa's Navy Pants }


5 Pairs o' Shoes
{ Frye Boots }{ Found Vintage Boots }{ UO Booties }{ Mom's Old Booties }{ UO Oxfords }


3 Skirts! One more to be made!
{ H&M Plaid Skirt }{ Vintage Skirt }{ BCBG Pencil Skirt }


7 Sweaters!
{ Incognito Cardigan }{ UO Cardigan }{ Gap Sweater }{ UO Sweater }
{ Green Shirt }{ Hilfiger Orange Sweater }{ Eddie Bauer Sweater Vest }

So here's pictures of 29 of my clothes, one skirt I have partially made and will unveil later! Sorry for the wrinkly clothes and the eh? pictures.. but hey I'm tired!! :D I have no clue if I chose good stuff, mainly chose things I haven't worn yet or just got! Excited!

See you mixing it up!!

Huggles,
Lauren

4 comments:

Stephanie | February 3, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Awesome! I'm doing the 30x30 too and I can't wait to see how your remix your items. :)

TrophyBoutique | February 3, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Yes! I love your picks. Especially the blouses. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Unknown | February 4, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Ooh! I did the 30x30 last year and it was actually really fun :) Good luck to you! That yellow peter pan collared blouse is going to be great underneath dresses and with the rest of your bottoms!

Anonymous | February 4, 2011 at 8:27 PM

can hardly wait to see you in grandpa's navy pants!