2015 GoalsWell let's start with the goals... well my 30 before 30 covers most all of my big goals, but other than that I want to grow more of my own food, and cut out as much food with preservatives as possible as told to me by my doc.
What else... hmmm, actually get up and dress nice for work, my work is alright with jeans and hoodies but that doesn't make me feel good about myself, so let's get dressed nicer again!
- Walk my dog more, duh.
- Finish projects.
- And this song "Thirteen" by Big Star is more inspiration for the 2015; lovely, simple and oh so heartfelt.
2014 FavoritesLets just do something real simple... a top ten list.
10. Managed some great projects at work
9. Went to my 10 year high school reunion.
8. Grew an edible garden.
7. Furnished my flat with mainly thrift store or free antiques.
6. Started really giving into my old nerdiness, um hello Anime Conventions, maker fairs, comics, and toys.
5. Went on a few big & mini roadtrips and camped; Steep cliff ravine, Tahoe, Henry Coe State Park, Big Basin, Pebble Beach/Carmel, Portland/Southern Oregon.
4. Went home to Ohio twice.
3. Allyson and Brandon visited.
2. Went to Philly and TURKS & CAICOS.
And drumroll please... number 1 is...
1. Lived through a pretty good year.
Hope your year was great, and I'm sure 2015 will be even better. Happy New Year!