Dressember Day2 & How to Put on a Sweater




Day 2!



I'm going to be a bit ridiculous in this post cause I don't have much to say.

First off yay for this outfit!



Look I'm shoving the world... and damn girl, look at that rump! I got a biggin'



I'm diving into the wave and then swimming, if it isn't obvious! :) And it is always good to wear bike shorts under your dress.






Oh look! Now I'm surfing that sweet barrel! Dude! Gnarly! Kowabunga!



Oh and here is my hand, admiring my ring.



Ok Lauren, put your sweater on and get back to work.







} Outfit Details
  Dress } UO, on sale of course! (I've actually only bought one thing there at full price!)
  Blue Cardigan } UO
  Brown Sweater } Value City (they used to be a TJMaxx type store, before being bought by burlington, and now only Value City Furniture exists, I know you wanted to know all that)
  Tights } Target me thinks
  Shoes } Were my mom's

Huggles,
Lauren

11 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate | December 3, 2010 at 5:29 AM

This outfit is so adorable and I love the colours in it and how you put it together. I love your interaction with the art!! pushing the world and surfing/swimming. Your ring is quite sweet too. Of course you would admire it!!

Sara | December 3, 2010 at 5:51 AM

lol okay i just snorted from laughing at this :P Man! I need some more OU! Too bad I am always broke. We should go in January when i get my loan refund!

Shybiker | December 3, 2010 at 6:02 AM

The hilarity of this post mirrors the creatively fun outfit. Very amusing. I love patterned tights and the skirt you paired them with works surprisingly well. Nice work!

tess | December 3, 2010 at 6:27 AM

you're my favorite blogger ever after this hehe adorable!

I love the brown sweater

Katie, thisloveblog.com | December 3, 2010 at 7:15 AM

haha. oh, Lauren. Dressember!

caitlin | December 3, 2010 at 8:26 AM

haha nice interaction with your environment :) i LOVE this outfit. basically i want that dress every time you wear it.

Wangari | December 3, 2010 at 9:35 AM

I loove the silly antics, some days there just isn't much to say. Also loving your outfit, very cute and the colours!

Happy Friday Lauren :D

blythe | December 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM

great dress and superawesome GLOBE!! :D

stephanieesstar | December 3, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Haha, you are too cute! I love all these silly photos!

ChloĆ«, Wardrobe Quarry | December 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

These photos are fun! I so could not even dream of putting a sweater on right now, but jumping into that water sounds pretty good right now.

Meg! | December 3, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Hahaaa omg I'm dying. You're so fucking adorable, Lauren. Stop. It's not allowed. My fave is the one diving in the waves... epic. XD

I'm totally in love with this whole outfit though, those tights! That dress! It shows off your figure, and yes I love your booty; I have a booty too. Booty buds.

Yeah I need to nap now. But you're so cute and awesome! :D