Mourning Her Brave




N.C. Wyeth - Mourning Her Brave
 

Even though I am not wearing a similar look I am truly feeling this image, it's cold and white here. This was what I wore on friday and as I type, on monday, it's our 8th day in the row that the temperature has stayed below freezing. Yeah it's cold.

I also have a drawing of this outfit, I will post it later. I am trying to draw my outfits, let's see how long that lasts. :)

This weekend was amazing! I will tell you more on it later but it does consist of an abandoned church, a red cape, and burgers.

} Materials Used
  Teal Scarf } Gift from Hilary
  Grey Sweater } From Kate
  Dress } Sara's via Here to There
  Blue Black Tights } Target and UO
  Ebony Boots } Candies via Kohls
  Onyx Belt and Gloves } Vintage from Mom and Gma

Huggles,
Lauren

4 comments:

Sara | December 20, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Woot woot drawing! I am sad I missed burgers. But I think I made Kyle happy so I will have to make it up to you.

tess | December 20, 2010 at 8:07 AM

you look fierce, defying the cold with style

Amber | December 20, 2010 at 12:19 PM

very cute scarf and cant wait to hear about this red cape :)

Anonymous | December 20, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Lauren--I love posts that channel paintings. This one is a new Wyeth on me.