Day 3 & I can ride a bike




Did you see that? I can ride a bike! That is stationary....

Well the outfit was because I was cold... So long sleeves and corduroy dress. I love this dress but there is no elasticity in it so you can't lift your arms... Not very good for work. The blouse was my mom's from the 70's and is from India, it's supposed to have elastic in the sleeves, but its shot. I think I like the sleeves billowy.

And there's my bike, and my christmas tree behind me :)


} Outfit Details
  Dress } Incognito, local store
  Blouse } Vintage, my mom's from India
  Tights } Kohls
  Socks } UO
  Boots } Candies via Kohls

Huggles,
Lauren

I'm posting pictures of my Owlie stuffed animals later!

5 comments:

Meg! | December 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I LOVE that dress! With the shirt underneath it looks vaguely Renaissance, which is super awesome. I love the pics on your stationary bike. You are so adorable it's disgusting. XD

Sara | December 4, 2010 at 2:35 PM

LOL you look like a little kid in this post!!

Anonymous | December 4, 2010 at 9:21 PM

If I had that dress...I know exactly how I'd style it. It had a good color!

blythe | December 5, 2010 at 4:04 PM

your photos are so fun! you inspire me to be more adventurous in mine! ;)

Victoria / Justice Pirate | December 6, 2010 at 9:41 AM

You have the most fun on any blog I read (and I read too many probably).

I love the sleeves on the shirt under the dress. cute!