So Fresh and So Clean





I love how these pictures turned out, super washed out, and they're unedited. Yay! Well anyway this is in my bedroom, I have these amazing custom drapes my sister had made for me, they keep our room super warm and look great on the huge windows. I think this may end up being a good winter photo spot.

I feel like I look like a little girl in these... or do I look my quarter century age?

} Outfit Details
  Dress } Vintage Dirndl via Ebay, taken in
  Blouse } UO
  Scarf } NYC Street Vendor
  Tights } American Apparel over Knit Tights
I wore boots with this.

Bright White Huggles,
Lauren

7 comments:

Unknown | December 15, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I love your dress! You look great :)
I totally need to find an indoor photo spot, it's getting so cold out!

Meg! | December 15, 2010 at 5:15 PM

OMFG I loooove that dirndl! I love it. I want it. Dirndl. *drool*

I really like the curtains as a background as well, my darling. The colors are awesome. I approve. :D

tess | December 15, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I always love your drindl :)

Anonymous | December 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM

the drapes are too good! They would be my backdrop in every shot if I had a set like them.

Sara | December 16, 2010 at 10:27 AM

lol most of the time i think that you look little! It might be the fact that you are in socks in these pics :P

Amber | December 16, 2010 at 12:35 PM

snazzy outfit and your drapes are awesome. They make a great background

Victoria / Justice Pirate | December 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM

This outfit is so so pretty on you and I like how you layered it too.