Baby Bender

This weekend was marvelous, nothing to do. I got all my stuff turned in by saturday morning so then the rest of the weekend consisted of fun times with buddies and christmas shopping. I'm proud to say that I'm done! Well I still wanna find one small thing for my mom and I have a couple returns, I'm terrible with guessing peoples sizes. I'm quite proud of the presents under the tree, and they are wrapped perfectly. Well I LOVE wrapping presents, when I was little I wanted a job at the gift wrapping place in the mall, yep I'm a big dreamer.




Anyway I wasn't too keen on getting dressed this weekend so I actually ended up wearing a variation of the same outfit on Saturday and Sunday... and didn't take a picture on Sunday. I will have to make that up with an extra dressember day or something.



Kevin and I went to brunch on Saturday at Mae's in Ferndale then off to Mother Fletchers a vintage store nearby. And she was having a sale! I bought a little purse, which is to be gifted, a brown courderoy blazer, and this awesome cape with little sleeves! I wore it for the rest of the day getting stares at the mall, but I didn't care! I mean it even has a hood!



On Sunday it consisted of laying around the house watching movies while Kevin did 3d modeling for work. I was expecting tons of happy movies but no, only sad movies were on, Titanic, Deep Impact, Blair Witch, I am Legend... I mean really it's the holidays. So below I included a video that make me tear up, it shows how sweet a show can be (the video is flipped for copyright, even though that's not enough).

Sunday night we celebrated Matt's bday and went to Ye Old Saloon up the street to get dollar burgers, after that the group of us walking raced Lee's car down the street, waited for the train to pass, then went back to mine and Kevin's place for a face melting session of Rockband... well it wasn't face melting but it was fun.

Now I'm excited for the Lunar eclipse tonight, first time it's been on the winter solstice in 372 years!

Sorry for the amount of posts today, I just wanted to get caught up. Now for the sweetest video.



Huggles,
Lauren

4 comments:

tess | December 20, 2010 at 2:35 PM

sounds like a good weekend of food and films! and love how colorful you are here in the winter gloom

Sea Bird | December 20, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Yay! You just reminded me about the eclipse! Also, I love the cape!

Victoria / Justice Pirate | December 21, 2010 at 7:21 AM

I hear you on having issues with guessing people's sizes. That's why I don't buy people clothes ever. hehehehehe.

stephanieesstar | December 22, 2010 at 3:13 AM

When I was little I wanted to be a waitress who only filled coffee, water, and other drinks that could be poured from a pitcher. Maybe it's something in OH that makes us dream so big?!