On the 5th Day of Christmas...

My True Love Gave to Me...





Five Gold Rings!

Well I'm still sick, so I'm kinda lagging on these posts. But here is my five gold rings... well not all gold, hehe. I wore my gold waitress dress as a blouse and a new amazing skirt from Anthropologie that I purchased with a gift card from my sis. I love it! I wore this to Kevin's cousin's new house warming party, but we didn't stay long because I am sick. And oh don't you love the booties I got? I bought them with xmas money and UO's super sale.


I still have one present that is awesome that I need to share with you guys!!


And as you can see there is construction equipment in the background. They tore down another house on my block. Now it's three that have been torn down in the past two years. Eventually the entire block will be condos and they've been tearing down the houses as they fall apart instead of putting money into them to fix them. It's sad, I really feel like we need to get out of this neighborhood before something happens to our house that the landlords (slumlords) won't fix. Anyway... I still love our neighborhood, it's filled with great friends, and I don't want to leave just yet.




12 Days of Christmas
December 26th, a Partridge in a Pear Tree
December 27th, Two Turtle Doves
December 28th, Three French Hens
December 29th, Four Calling Birds
December 30th, Five Gold Rings
December 31st, Six geese a laying
January 1s, Seven swans a swimming
January 2nd, Eight maids a milking
January 3rd, Nine ladies dancing
January 4th, Ten lords a leaping
January 5th, Eleven pipers piping
January 6th, Twelve drummers drumming

} Materials Used
  Dress as a Shirt } Vintage
  Skirt } Anthropologie
  Belt } Mom's
  Booties } UO

Cat's 5 Gold Rings!


Huggles,
Lauren

4 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate | January 1, 2011 at 5:21 AM

wow they really are going to tear all those buildings down for condos? That's sad.

Very cute outfit. I adore your shoes!!!

LoveCharlesVintage | January 1, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I am here until the 9th!

Anonymous | January 1, 2011 at 3:38 PM

I love your new skirt. As for those houses...how sad.

Meg! | January 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Those booties rule!! I'm thinking I'll have to make a trip to UO pretty soon here... and that hat is AMAZING.