Caramel Coated


Nancy Dendy - Caramel Woods



I didn't realize until I looked at these pictures how frazzled I look, my hair is a mess and I look tired. I need to remember to take pictures in the afternoon when I'm chipper. haha



This is the blazer I bought at the vintage store, it's comfy but of course doesn't move much because it is corduroy. But I think once I take the shoulder pads out it won't be so tight around the arms.
 

Anyway, I'm off... Been busy at work and my brain is absolutely fried. I have nothing good to say. Sorry.

} Materials Used
  Caramel Blazer } Vintage via Mother Fletchers
  Teal Scarf } Gift from Hilary
  Plum Dress } Gift from Sara
  Sheer Blouse } UO
  Umber Belt } UO
  Sienna Brown Boots } Frye

Huggles,
Lauren

5 comments:

Franca | December 21, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I love this outfit, the boots are divine. Hope the brain is better soon!

tess | December 21, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I love the blazer, it ties the whole outfit's boho vibe together

Sea Bird | December 21, 2010 at 8:12 PM

The colors in your outfit are so great! I love the purple with the blazer and I love the blouse with the purple!

Wangari | December 22, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Love the look today Lauren, the colours are just amazing! THanks for your comment, glad I'm not the only one who loves Velma ;)

Unknown | December 22, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Great colors! (much like the painting) that purple is so vibrant!
And a nice blazer is always great!
:)