Day 7 & This Solicitous Girl

So right now I am sitting satiated in my chair at work feeling torpor and lassitude... You see I am incredibly enervated from this welter of studying. I don't want to be officious with customers, I don't want to study for this recondite test. I feel like all my thoughts are vague and inchoate... what am I to do. I can't wait until this onerous burden is gone from my life. But then what is my future? I have this exigent feeling I need to figure out what I want, because years will just begin proliferating. Being an adult is so tortuous.



So can you guess what I'm studying from this florid post. Anyway that is all...I feel like being loquacious. And I'm sorry if the next weekend the blog is held in abeyance.

} Outfit Details
Dress } Anthropologie
Shirt } AE thrifted
Jacket } Not Sure
Tights } Kohls
Shoes } ?
Belt } My mom's

Huggles,
Lauren

11 comments:

Sara | December 8, 2010 at 12:25 PM

You use big words. Me likey.

tess | December 8, 2010 at 12:56 PM

HAHA LOVED THIS POST

if you're looking for a fun way to study vocab try the website freerice.com, it asks you the definition of words and adjusts difficulty as you go, plus each word you get right donates food to starving people!

love the colors in that dres

Melissa | December 8, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Super fun post. And then I love how you sign off with "huggles".

Adorable. :)

Amber | December 8, 2010 at 3:25 PM

being an adult is torturous but it is an inevitable part of life. Perk up deary :)

Katie, thisloveblog.com | December 8, 2010 at 6:05 PM

haha. I need a thesaurus to understand this post! Funny stuff Lauren. hehe.

Victoria / Justice Pirate | December 9, 2010 at 6:41 AM

This is my favourite of all your dresses. Yes yes yes!!

Meg! | December 9, 2010 at 4:38 PM

That dress is amazing. Seriously. And you are too for using words I don't even know. <33

Lucy, Dear Fish | December 10, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Haha, the best way to study your vocab is to use it! I love the detailing on that dress. And thank you for thoughts about places to travel to. I have already been to Yellowstone and Zion (both of which left little flutters in my soul) but I am desperate to go to Uruguay and Brazil, they sound incredible!

Lucy, Dear Fish | December 10, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Haha, the best way to study your vocab is to use it! I love the detailing on that dress. And thank you for thoughts about places to travel to. I have already been to Yellowstone and Zion (both of which left little flutters in my soul) but I am desperate to go to Uruguay and Brazil, they sound incredible!

Coatlicue Fatale | December 11, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Thank you so much Lauren for the lovely comment! May I add that the GRE was by far one of the worst days of life!! Sorry to be Debbie Downer but I hated it! Im so glad I went through it though because now Im in grad school studying my pants off... ohhh the irony!! by the way great outfit!

E | December 12, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Most of the words are too big for me to understand, but i love the sound of them anyway! ah, what a lovely dress too




heyfancypants.blogspot.com