Running Errands with the Puppy

While I was driving home I thought up this outfit and thought it would be super comfy to wear around town running some errands and picking up artwork I bought from a local gallery. I really want some short boots, and I think that would look great with this. Luckily Jen has an amazing pair that I'm totally going to borrow when she moves in :D  I also wear these oxfords ALL the time, I really want a good pair of brown oxfords now. I like the cool weather but I'm kinda bummed it got so cold in one week. It's been in the low 60's and last year it was toasty at this time, there are still all these great outdoor festivals in the coming weeks, I don't want it to be cold.

9-9-10_1
9-9-10_2
9-9-10_4
9-9-10_5
9-9-10_6

} Jacket - Tommy Hilfiger from my mom
} Shirt - Converse, Kevin's
} Bandanna - Kevin's
} Necklace, Hat - F21
} Leggings - From Brazil (they are amazing workout pants)
} Shoes - Anthropologie
} Screen printed Bag - Prius Tent, Lollapalooza (free! if you generated energy on bicycles)
} Dog - Petfinder.com (go there, the puppies are so cute)

5 comments:

Sara | September 10, 2010 at 6:25 AM

I looooove it! Totally something I would wear. You gave me and idea for a comfy look for this weekend :)

Velvet | September 10, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Gorgeous outfit! I love the scarf, necklace and shirt!

Have a wonderful weekend.

hannah, heart city | September 10, 2010 at 1:31 PM

cute look! cute pup :-)

Anonymous | September 10, 2010 at 5:28 PM

I love your shoes dear. So colourful and dainty. :)

Love from Toronto, Canada

ChloĆ«, Wardrobe Quarry | September 10, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I love the beret, perfect touch to the outfit.