60's British Schoolgirl

I feel like in this outfit I need to attend a british prep school. It was a fun outfit. I think I need to get new glasses, I don't like them much anymore... but they are dkny oooh fancy. I also tried Picnik to edit the first two pictures. I like how it is an internet browser app so then you can see how the colors look online, cause I always hate when you get your colors perfect in photoshop and it changes slightly with web colors... well I notice it especially in my art. It's so frustrating >:|




Shirt } Thrifted Boys Uniform 
Skirt } Zara 
Tie } Kevin's 
Belt } F21 
Shoes } Target (a looong time ago)


Got this inspiration from the middle pic, from the Jen Loves Kev blog, I think it's from the JCrew catalog

Here are a couple more cute pictures of Kevin and me, I had to put tights on later in the night cause it's cold here in the D.


9-8-10_7
Cuties.

6 comments:

Sea Bird | September 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Awww, you two are so cute. I love this outfit! I agree though, it is very british school girl!

Katie, thisloveblog.com | September 8, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Love this outfit (and how you got inspiration from a fellow blogger's post!)

Sara | September 9, 2010 at 3:53 AM

Very cute!! I love the new header woman! You guys are so cute :)

Matilda | September 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Lovely skirt! :-)

Claire Nouveau | September 9, 2010 at 1:48 PM

sooo cute LOVE the skirt!

Anonymous | September 9, 2010 at 8:21 PM

I love the school girl inspiration (er, well, JCrew inspiration). The tucked in tie is adorable. As are you and your boy!!