Stripes Stripes!

I love the What I Wore Blog, Jessica has such a classic style and her blog was really one of the first that introduced me to the world of taking pictures of what you wear, and it's helped me try harder to dress myself the way I want to dress. It's great too when you have creative freedom at your job, I can wear whatever I want but have to look up to date and put together, I get away with a lot though cause I do work at an Art Gallery.

So, anyhow I digress, when she said she wanted to see how everyone else style Breton Stripes, I got excited. So I had fun coming up with an outfit. I thought about wearing them with my Grandpa's Navy Pants but I wanted something more summery.

Sorry about the blurry photos, it was crummy outside and I'm still getting used to this camera.








 
Breton Striped Shirt - Thrifted | Shorts - Forever21 | Tie Belt - Ralph Lauren | Heels - Aldo | Earrings - Forever21


 
This was the only good picture of the earrings... I'm obsessed with earrings since I got my ears pierced in January. Yes I know a 24 year old getting her ears pierced. I'm odd.


.

2 comments:

ChloĆ«, Wardrobe Quarry | May 11, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Love the stripes.

Meg! | August 31, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Love this! So classic yet very stylish.