S&U On Tour } Holland Tulip Fest!

DSC_0226

Kevin, Tripp and I went to Holland (Michigan) for the last day of the Tulip Festival and to watch the parade. It was great but so cold! My grandparents used to go to the festival and I wish I was wearing my grandma's old clogs, I would've fit right in! I couldn't believe the Holland High School Band march in wooden clogs, and kick and dance as they march and play. I wish band was like that when I was in highschool... oh well!

DSC_0256
Tripp was just so adorable...
DSC_0043

I love Parades! More on my Flickr

DSC_0241DSC_0243
DSC_0248 DSC_0242

DSC_0301
That'll be a framer.

DSC_0291
DSC_0263

We got some cheap food at Windmill island, which of course being the good German/Irish Kev and I are, dutch food is pretty much heaven... Oh pea soup, cabbage, bread, potatoes... yum. I had Apple Oliebollen, so goooood, and Kev had Almond Banketletter.

It was really cold in Holland, so Kevin didn't get any outfit pictures, but we stopped by Lansing to grab some shots at the capitol building.

DSC_0313 DSC_0323
Trench - Mossimo from Target  |  Yellow Wrap Shirt - from my friend Kate  |  Navy Striped Tank - UO  |  Pants - WWII US Navy Wool Pants from my Grandpa  |  Converse - Brazil  |  Necklace - Forever 21 (awhile ago)

IMG_2511

I wish my hair was long enough to do this again

DSC_0279

Fellow Michigander and fashionista/blogger (much better than me in both those!) Tieka from Selective Potential went to the Tulip Festival last weekend, and what a difference one week makes in the life of tulips! Her pictures are just gorgeous and outfit is amazing!

.

0 comments: