Fabric!

You may not know this but I love to sew. My mom was a dual major in college, french and home economics... So she taught all of us how to sew when we were young. I dropped of some dry cleaning the other day and walked over to the fabric store (both are a block from my house, so perfect). Haberman Fabrics is the best fabric store in the Detroit area, and I found some amazing remnants. I kept myself from buying too much, because my mom has a literal fabric store in her basement of vintage fabric. But I fell in love with this floral, I think it'll make a beautiful spring/summer skirt, and am thinking about using a variation of the Obi Skirt pattern at Burdastyle. Not sure what to do with the striped fabric, but I'll find something!




I will also post pictures of my house sometime... Did I mention I love decorating too?


.

0 comments: