Most Comfy Dress Ever

Another great find from the Ann Arbor art fair is this beaut. Jen found it in a closet at this great antique store. There is actually a buttoned top that goes with it to, but makes it more dressy. I'm pretty sure it's a dress from the 40/50's and rayon so it feels like nothing is on and is sooo lightweight and cool. Your it to work today and was wonderful to work in. I did sooo much. Jeez.

 
 
|| Dress - Vintage || Shoes - Lucky Penny from Anthropologie || Belt - Anthropologie ||





 
Run Around!!!

  
PUPPY!!!

So then Kevin decided to climb a tree

He's gots muscles.

4 comments:

Christy | July 27, 2010 at 7:52 PM

That dress is so lovely and classic! It's the perfect canvas for some great accessories. (Like your shoes! Oh my goodness, I LOVE them!)

Jenni | July 27, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Adorable dress! It's so simple and perfect.

Velvet | July 28, 2010 at 3:23 AM

Very nice pics! I love the dress and the shoes too (I adore red shoes).

Sara | July 28, 2010 at 5:50 AM

CUTE! Great find. I love the pics with you running around! I didn't know Kevin was spiderman.