Modest Mouse and Paint

Going out for Sushi with Kevin and Adam, then meeting up with Kev's bro to go to the Modest Mouse Concert... I didn't go, I had to paint.



||  Hawaiian Blouse - My G-ma's  ||  High Waisted Jeans - American Apparel  ||  Sandals - Aldo ||


On the topic of art and painting, I have recently found out that I've been scheduled for a 2 person show at a gallery in town for SEPTEMBER! Ah! I haven't had an art show since last year not including the few group shows Ive been in this past year. So I will probably start lacking in posts. Sorry. I also just took my name off the schedule of my part-time job, I work 6:30-9 am at a testing place (testing for liscencing, etc.) then I work at the gallery 9-5pm, so not having to worry about waking up early in the morning really will help my stress level... whew. SO yeah I gotta paint.

2 comments:

tess | July 9, 2010 at 8:49 AM

congrats on the gallery, but hope to still see you around!

I love your colorful skinny jeans!

Sea Bird | July 10, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Good luck on your art show! I really wanted to go to the Modest Mouse show, but I have no money. Oh yeah and I really like your top! I'm surprised we haven't run into each other again yet in RO. Every time I'm walking around I expect to run into you or Sara.