Where in Ohio: Jennifer's

Not only is my family originally from Germantown, but a couple years ago my oldest sister bought a house in the country of Germantown! Oh man... am I German or what? hehe






Anyway Jennifer currently is an events coordinator for a local caterer, and she puts her talent to good use! Her house is out of a magazine, and her parties for holidays are always beautiful. Argh I wish I had Jennifer's interior decorating talent!!! Poo!





Well as you can see when we get together times get silly.... So behold, the silliness of my family!






Thanks Jennifer for taking these shots! ('cept of course the Tripp picture... no day is complete without my little bud)

Huggles,
Lauren

{ outfit details }
{ blouse - thrifted }{ skirt - vintage via Lost & Found Vintage }{ shoes - target, $6! }{ bag - urban outfitters }{ dog - petfinder }

7 comments:

Melissa | August 18, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Aw you guys look alike! Adorbz.

xxMelissa

Amber | August 18, 2011 at 12:14 PM

you and your sis are cuties. Looks like you two have a good time together.

Unknown | August 18, 2011 at 1:54 PM

hi lauren!

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :D I really like your post, that house is sooooo pretty! i wish i had something like that one day.... but if i find something similar to your SKIRT i would be happy because it is fantastic, i really liked your style so i'll be back! hope to see you around my blog too... greeting from mexico!

Anonymous | August 18, 2011 at 4:08 PM

J.'s home is charming.

Victoria / Justice Pirate | August 19, 2011 at 5:53 AM

looks so very lovely. I like your skirt on you! so cute!

Becky | August 26, 2011 at 9:47 AM

You can jump off of my porch any time!

Unknown | August 28, 2011 at 4:33 PM

oh i love your shoes!!! and the skirt and blouse look adorable together :)