What I Drew: Pet Portraits!

pets1

As I mentioned in my last post I've been doing commissions. Well here are a few I've done! I've always loved drawing animals so I'm putting that to good use by doing custom Pet Portraits! Each one the person emailed me a pic of their furry friend and told me their favorite flower. I'm having so much fun doing these!! And it's really helping with my lettering since I want to start doing more posters and cards in the future! I'm offering them at $50 each for an original 8x10 watercolor of your pet, of course to you bloggers I'll offer discounts if you would like to promote my new art endeavor!!

If you'd like to discuss this further please email me at { sparrowandurchin@gmail.com } and if you'd like to order on you can email or convo me on Etsy!

Huggles,
Lauren

5 comments:

Amber | October 10, 2011 at 9:45 AM

these are super cute. Maybe I will get Oliver one for christmas :)

Stop by & enter my Itunes Gift Card Giveaway!

Annebeth | October 10, 2011 at 11:42 AM

haha these are adorable and slightly insane, just the way I love it :D

Closet Fashionista | October 11, 2011 at 4:47 AM

Wow those are soooo fun! I love them! :D If only I had a pet ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Why Girls Are Weird | October 11, 2011 at 5:38 AM

Those are so good! I may have to contact you when it gets closer to Christmas, my parents would love something like this.

P.S. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and I hope you keep reading!

Courtney Erin | October 11, 2011 at 6:04 AM

Those are so cute! I can just imagine having one of my two cats.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com