My Gallery pt.4

Here is just ONE of out storage rooms, we have another massive one and another small one.

So I'm guessing you are thinking by now... man there is a lot of art! And there is. This is the 4th room I've photographed and I have 5 more to go, not including the hall in the gallery or the glass showcase we have. I want to also do a feature on the whole Michigan Design Center, it's a mini mall of interior design.

We have some really great art, mostly all Michigan artists but some very famous ones as well, including Picasso, Calder, Fairchild, Toulouse-Lautrec, Jim Dine, Gallo... just to name a few.





{ Blouse - Kimchi Blue via UO }{ Dress as a Skirt - Silence and Noise via UO }
{ Feather Necklace - XXI }{ Clogs - Vintage via Lost and Found }


This one didn't make it into the clone shot :) 
 

I realized while sick yesterday that I can french braid. I did it with my dolls hair as a kid but never to myself. I have a feeling this will be a repeated look for me. I also have been using a bit of brown eyeliner in my brows. I love the shape of my eye brows but wish they were more pronounced to frame my eyes better. But being girl of little hair (other than this thick mess on my head) my eyebrows are sparse and light. I feel like it really helps bring my eyes out especially since they are deep set. I didn't take a good glamour shot of my makeup today cause my skin is absolutely horrid today. I though acne was supposed to go away with age? hmph.

6 comments:

Sara | August 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM

awww!! I love the hair! I love the whole look, but the hair! <3 X3!!!

Christy | August 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I love the photos you post of yourself cloned many times over. Every time you post one, my mind immediately goes to "Radioactive Cats," that slightly ridiculous photo by Sandy Skoglund. *google search* Here: http://blog.lisacall.com/2009/06/radioactive-cats-and-red-foxes

haha!

I sent out my "snail and the pigeon" gift last week and received a gift in the mail today. (I need to do a blog post about it once it stops raining.) How about you?

And (it seems I'm going for the award for longest comment on your blog) I think it goes without saying that you should post some posed dance pictures! Between the two of us, we could start a dance posing revolution! Soon, all the bloggers will be doing it. ;)

Velvet | August 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I adore your hairdo! You are very cute in that outfit.

Robyn | August 3, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Wow. I would love to have even just a few pieces of your art. What a collection.

Great look here too. The braids, and that print. LOVE.

Kimberellie | August 3, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Oh, I adore your blog! LOVE your style, your art, your everything. I dub thee my new favorite!

Stephanie | August 5, 2010 at 10:47 AM

I love your outfit. Totally has the Diane Kruger vibe going on.
You're cloning outfit photos are very creative.
:)