Camping!

First time to go camping this year! I'm so excited, I'm spending the weekend near Port Huron with some of my favorite people and artists, all my buds from CCS!!! We are going to have so much fun, I've got three growlers of booze and plenty of stories to hear and tell.



I got the gif idea from The Clothes Horse.

So you're going backpacking, hiking, and/or camping? What to bring!?


Well obviously I'm packing light, we really aren't going on a crazy trip, more just hanging and drinking. But some important things and supplies you should have and bring.


1: A good backpack, mine is an REI Daypack Traverse 30, I think. It's great, it can fit a ton of stuff, has a camel back in it, and an awesome rain cover... What's even greater is that Tripp fits in the bag perfectly and it has clips in it to keep him safe and secure.
2: Shoes; Hiking Shoes, mine are Keen Targhee II, they are awesome, waterproof, comfy, and good support. Sandals, I have my Chaco Hiking Sandals, they are able to be fitted to your foot perfectly with their continuous strap system, and they have vibram soles to keep you from slipping. And lastly Mud Boots, mine are cute ones I got from Target years ago.
3: Snacks; bananas, cliff bars and fruit-bu are super portable.
4: Waterbottle; mine is a Stainless Steel Camelback bottle from Moosejaw.
5: Bathing suit; of course!
6: Extra clothes that are super comfy.

And of course not pictured: Tent and sleeping bag.

Happy Trails and have a Great Weekend!

4 comments:

Sea Bird | June 18, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Sounds like a lot of summer fun. I hope you have a great weekend!

Sybil | June 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM

dont forget the mosquito repellant!!! :)

Animated Confessions

E | June 20, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I miss camping! I haven't been in too long and you're making me want to plan a trip!

Sara | June 21, 2010 at 10:12 AM

lol i loved that! I am going camping in July :)

I can't wait to see all your pics when you get back. It is so strange not seeing you for a whole week, when I usually see or talk to you everyday. I am having Lauren withdrawls.