Maya & Emerson

Maya 1

I've been a busy busy bee with so many pet portraits this year! Unfortunately my scanner broke :( So I'm trying to photograph more of the drawings. This is Maya, a rescued Great Dane! This was a gift so it was requested to be wrapped with a Happy Birthday card, nothing says Happy Birthday like Tripp barking it out!

Maya 2
Maya 3
Emerson

The second drawing is of a cutey named Emerson, I hope her portrait makes a wonderful Christmas present!!

If you are interested, order your pet portrait here and use "FREESHIP" for free shipping on domestic orders!

Huggles,
Lauren

2 comments:

Sara | December 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I love the flowers on the cat one!

Lauren Knight | January 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM

These pet portraits are awesome. And I'm thinkin' would make pretty rad tattoos!