Travel: Wedding in Michigan

This past November two of my most amazing friends from college, Matt and Maureen got married!!! I can't believe it and am so excited that I got to be invited to their wedding which was in the same place, Cobblestone Farm, as Sara's wedding last year!

So I thought I'd share what I wore, and photos from their amazing wedding!! And it's fitting that I'm posting this on Valentines day, hope these lovebirds are having a great day!

So I found this amazing dress at a resale shop in Oakland. I had no clue what to wear and since the wedding was in November I was worried it was going to be cold, but it was really crazy warm, and to make everything so much better there was a huge rainstorm and tornado watches... Some people may not get excited about that stuff but when you're in SF with no weather, this little midwest girl gets ansy for something else!




Thanks to Sara for taking amazing photos of me, I miss having such great friends taking great pictures. Maybe that's why I haven't been blogging much cause my blog friends are now sooo far away!!!

Anyway, my camera died right after I got to the church... story of my life. So here are some iphone photos and pictures I took from Matt & Maureen's flickr page :)






Maureen's dress was AMAZING, it was Vera Wang and fit her so beautifully, it seriously was the most beautiful I ever seen her and she is a gorgeous girl. These two... I don't even know what to say, I mean look how cute these two are? They also just bought a house a month before this too... Crazies. Everything was great, I had a mini college reunion, and had so much fun talking to everyone that I didn't get any pictures... Not even with Matt and Maureen. Bummer. But I do feel like the less photos you have the more fun was had.

The end of the night we all ended back at Matt and Maureen's having some drinks, laughing and throwing ninja stars... Kinda the best ending to a great afternoon and evening.



Till next time I have a moment and photos to share :)
Lauren

0 comments: