Wedding Season



Well I guess summertime is wedding season right? Well I was lucky enough to be invited to one of the best wedding I've ever been to. The lovely Grace (http://wildweedsdirtyhair.com/) and Pat got married this past month in an amazing ceremony in the afternoon by the reservoir. They had blankets all around for the guests to sit on for the ceremony and the reception was picnic boxed lunches on tables under the trees and tons of lawn games. Mike killed me at croquet :(




It was so great and so funny too. Funny because Grace I met through this wonderful world of blogging, and when I moved out here to Oakland she invited me over for a potluck, and it was awesome to find out she lived down the street from my new house! Of course we've now bonded in real life over clothes, growing up in Ohio, and going to art school. I have found some of my greatest friends I have met through the internet. Ever since my jr high art pen pal Al, found out we started the same art school in college. After college when I lived in Anchorage I posted a "what to do?" on craigslist and Ashley answered thus becoming my bestie. Then there was also this one blogger Sara ;) who from her pictures we found out lived a block away from each other, and a couple years later I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. And now Grace! I love the internet, it brings me friends and not creepos!

Anyway sorry I digress.



It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy I was there to be a part of it Grace. And I got to buy and wear this amazing pink and sherbet silk dress from Madewell, and not pictured the most amazing swedish hasbeens I got. Thanks lady! :)

Huggles,
Lauren

2 comments:

Lauren | September 23, 2013 at 9:34 AM

AH!! Moar blogger awesomeness! Looks like a cute wedding! I like your dress, lady! WHERE ARE THE SHOES.

Lauren | November 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Ah, I dream of an outdoor wedding one day. So lovely :)