2012


So I was going to make this sketch all cool and fancy but you know... I have no time and my computer sucks (going to get an iMac after tax returns). So I already shared some clothes from 2012 but now I'm going to share my top 12 highlights of '12.





1. Multiple times sailing on my boys boat, although it scares the shit out of me.





2. Adventures with the boys, at Monterey Beach, the As Game, Russian River, among some place



3. Getting my job at PureRED in February (^ that's my profile picture for the company)



4. Traveling to the Mojave desert to watch motorcycle races with my dad, mike, adam and tripp.




5. Hiking around on Mt. Diablo, Mt Tam and all over.

6. Getting mugged, making a positive id, and being subpoenaed to appear in court as a victim/witness, not a good highlight but still one that was interesting.

7. THE Dirty Dancing party, bug party, piano bar singing, and House sitting hot tub party



8. Getting my Civic Hybrid after five months of biking and long train commutes.





9. Birthday trip to LA with Mike.



10. Going home to Ohio after a year then to Michigan to be a bridesmaid in my bestie Sara's wedding




11. My family visiting and Guilherme visiting AT THE SAME TIME.






12. All the amazing people I've met and become friends with, AND I LIVE BY SAN FRANCISCO!!!

4 comments:

justicepirate.com | January 15, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I love that your company is using that amazing photos as your photo for the company! heheheh. These are great things that you did throughout the year!
+Victoria+

Sara Gerard | January 18, 2013 at 7:00 AM

The last pics of you are so beautiful! You take the best twirl photos. YAY Mah weddding wif you!!!! <3

Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate Tripp's face in that first photo?

Lauren | January 18, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Tripp is a ham :)

Lauren | January 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Yeah our photo studio here takes awesome shots! Thanks girlie!!