Guest Post: She is Sara & Louie

sunday 003

Hello readers of Sparrow & Urchin, 'tis I, Sara from the blog She is Sara, taking over for Lauren on this fine Friday afternoon! I was supposed to do a post with my over grown puppy Louie, but the weather took a turn for the worse this week and outfit photos never happened. Oy! So, instead I thought I would share with you some of my favorite outfits with Louie, and fill you in on this big furry guy. Sound Good?

IMG_3834
David 046
sunday 005

When I first brought Louie home, my fiance Kyle and I were still living in our apartment in Royal Oak so in order to keep Louie happy, we had to take him for two-three walks per day (I also used to drop him off at my Mom's while at work to play with the other dogs). These walks also gave me the chance to take outfit photos for the blog so naturally Louie ended up being in quite a few of them as time went one. Sometimes he was cute and sat pretty next to me, others he jumped up on me and wanted to play, and then there were the times where he just flat-out photo bombed my outfit photos. He is quite the classy guy. 

sunday 034
sunday 010sunday 011
Louie
003

Now that we have moved to Oak Park, Louie has his own yard to run around in, and since I am in school & working full-time, I typically take my photos right as I am running out the door. But that does not stop Louie from getting his walks, nope. I take him at 5:30 am every morning for a 45 minute walk. The nice thing about living in Oak Park is that it is a tiny city in comparison to my old city of Royal Oak, I now get to walk Louie through three cities when I take him out, and Kyle and I take him out to the metro parks once in awhile.
5284154051_ae027bfd18_z
weekend! 006plaid 010
lovely 008

Some of my favorite photos were the ones we took for the Chictopia "Chick and the Fuzzy" contest! Even though we didn't win (not even close, haha, Louie still managed to look super-cute for his pictures.

Sunday Birmingham 033
Sunday Birmingham 029

Well I hope you guys liked meeting Louie! He is honestly my baby. He really is a giant sweetie and looking through these photos makes me want to take more with him soon. Thanks for reading!

new camera 022
Louie and sun 002

8 comments:

Amber Blue Bird | September 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Louie is crazy cute. You two seem like best buddies.

ellie | September 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM

He's so photogenic. So are you. I hope Lauren is having a safe trip.

Tess Malone | September 10, 2011 at 1:43 AM

I've never seen a dog pose so well for photos. He almost matches Sara's hair sometimes.

Jo | September 10, 2011 at 1:58 AM

Aww, he is so gorgeous! <3 I don't think I've ever seen a dog pose so well for photographs!


x
Lost in the Haze

Dorien | September 10, 2011 at 2:00 AM

awww, Louie's such a doll!! :-)

Shybiker | September 10, 2011 at 6:58 AM

Louie is a great accessory; he makes all of our outfits look better!

Nicole | September 12, 2011 at 6:03 AM

Sooo cute!!! And Sara, I love seeing your different hair color... I can't decide which I like better, light or dark :)

goodbadnfab | September 15, 2011 at 4:17 AM

Your blog is amazing and provides me with great style and fashion inspiration!

I'm attending New York Fashion Week and would love for you to check out my coverage (lots of insider exclusives and fashion moments)

goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
style and musings of a fashion lawyer playing, living, shopping and working in LA