What I Wore: Patriotism



So yeah I've been quite a social butterfly and shut in this past week. If that is at all possible. The long holiday weekend was absolutely amazing. On the fourth I did nothing but clean and be lazy all day, since everyone was out of town or with family. Luckily later that night I hooked up with Sara to go see the Huntington Woods fireworks, you can see them wonderfully from the end of her street. And Sara being a doll grabbed a couple shots of my red, white and blue outfit.




After the fireworks I made my way down to the bar to meet up with my buddy Mike. It seems I'm becoming more of a regular at the Ferndale bars as of late. Which I don't mind. I'm trying to fill this last month up with friends, fun times, and good drinks. The best things of summer. I actually was at the bar with friends again last night watching people do awful at auto tune karaoke. And tonight, what are my plans? A bit of dog training then riding my bike down to Ferndale again to hear a friend spin some beats.

Hello, my name is Lauren, and I just wanna have fun. :)



Huggles,
Lauren

{ Outfit }
{ Jacket - Hilfiger }{ Shirt - Target }{ Shorts - Etsy }{ Shoes - Anthropologie }{ Scarf - Moms, from French BiCentennial }

8 comments:

Melissa | July 7, 2011 at 7:08 AM

Yaaay Patriotism and yaaay Ferndale!! We have to go to the Bosco or something one night!! Glad you had a nice weekend :)

xxMelissa

eccentricowl | July 7, 2011 at 10:45 AM

I'm glad you had a good weekend! I love your shoes. :)

Amber Blue Bird | July 7, 2011 at 11:47 AM

that last pic is awesome! Really like your shoes. Have you gotten my package yet, it should have gotten to you by now....unless its really lost this time

Terri | July 7, 2011 at 8:34 PM

What a cute jacket! Do you ever sing karoke?

Tess Malone | July 8, 2011 at 12:23 PM

I'm glad you had a good weekend, you deserve it. And may I say those highwasited denim shorts look amazing on you!

She is Sara | July 8, 2011 at 1:28 PM

Yay for cute outfits, Ferndale bars and plaid curtains!

Victoria / Justice Pirate | July 8, 2011 at 1:59 PM

very pretty!!! I love your shoesies!

Becky | July 10, 2011 at 11:34 AM

I love your date rape faces.