What I Wore: Beige & Rust

SO I love my camera but the weather has been so over cast... I need sun!! Also for some reason my photoshop can't read the RAW files created by the camera, I need to download the RAW converter... But I'm lazy... So just playing in the actual photoshop. So grainy! I need to learn more about my new camera...






{ Materials Used }

Blazer } from Sara
tShirt } Target
Jeans } American Apparel, will most likely be selling the mine and Sara's Closet Shop!!
Belt } Target
Shoes } Converse, from Brasil
Purse } Thrifted
Necklace } F21

Huggles,
Lauren

8 comments:

Nicole | May 29, 2011 at 10:15 AM

What a fun weekend outfit! I love the formalness of the blazer against the fun colored jeans and sneakers.

Oh and I also like A) that you have a Phish poster in the background, and B) that it goes with your outfit ;) Phish is a classic at my house - in fact, we're seeing them tonight in Bethel, NY!

Hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend!! :)

Tess Malone | May 29, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Too bad you're selling those red jeans because they look great on you!

She is Sara | May 30, 2011 at 6:15 AM

Fuck yeah red pants!!

Christy | May 30, 2011 at 6:29 AM

You look so cool in these photos! I love the graphic colors, and those jeans fit you perfectly. (The grainy effect actually really works here, regardless of whether it was intentional or not!)

Midwest Mayhem | May 30, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Those rust colored jeans are amazing and I love the bag too! Hope you get your new fancy pants camera to work with photoshop soon!

Victoria / Justice Pirate | June 3, 2011 at 2:31 PM

These pants are soooo cute!!!

Melissa | June 7, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I love those jeans!! Nice color. Also, can I be on your Michigan link list?!

xxMelissa

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys | June 22, 2011 at 4:19 AM

Your casual outfit is way more styling than mine!