La La La It's Cold here

So I am behind on my Dressember posts, so here's a vomit of pictures.

Day 8




Day 9


Day 10


New tights Kevin got me with little foxes on them!! These were on our walk to the bar to hang with Sara!

Day 12 (Day 11 will be a separate post)


How do you survive walking in the snow?


Layers...


Big snow boots...


Sweater tights and thick socks...


And bike shorts under everything... I need thermal ones or layer the bike shorts, it's getting so cold! I feel like I look like a husky girl or a hockey player, it's funny how thick white tights and socks can mess with your perception of your legs, I think they look butch in these pics... Oh well :) This was mine and Sara's awesome idea to walk downtown for study time with our laptops and coffee. We were so wet by the time we got there. Luckily Kyle picked her up and a couple hours later Kevin picked me up. I love that these pictures are on my street but it looks like a vast winter wonderland. It snowed all day Sunday and through the night so I found my car encapsulated in ice monday morning. I wasn't able to get my car doors open until around 3, the hinges had frozen. Eh, winter.

} Dresses in Order
  Target Dress
  UO Dress
  Dress from ?
  UO Dress

If you have any questions on items just ask. hehe, like you do :)

Huggles,
Lauren

9 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate | December 14, 2010 at 7:59 AM

I don't know how old you are, but man, I was the same way as you with fashion! I wore bellbottoms in 3rd grade when everyone wore tight pants so I got mocked a lot! I wore a lot of button up blouses and a ribbon choker with a cameo on it and wore black clogs! that was in '92/'93. I think you're younger than me and I know that bellbottoms became the in thing a few years later, but still. . .I think you ARE and WERE artsy!!!!! Go you!! We probably would have been friends the way we dressed back then. You're so talented and wonderful! I love all these outfits you are wearing here. I love those thigh high socks with the awesome stripes. The foxes are so cute on those stockings you have and I love the little t-strap maryjanes!

Victoria / Justice Pirate | December 14, 2010 at 8:47 AM

aww that's really nice of you to say all of that. I love getting along with people and finding similar interests! ahh. 25 is close enough to the same age! That's a good thing since sometimes I feel ancient compared to certain bloggers who are still in high school or just turned 20 or something. oh noooo we're becoming mummies. One of my closest friends is 25 though. ;) hehe.

oh goodness that Jersey Shore show has ruined NJ so much. I have been to that beach area so many times because I have family that live in that town (which is an hour and a half to two hours south of me). . .They should have chosen NJ people instead of NYC people to do the Jersey Shore show! We don't talk or act that badly, I don't think. I only saw the show once last year with friends just so they could laugh and laugh. Thing is. . .YOU'RE RIGHT!!! The NJ thrift stores DO have Jersey Shore type stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha. Granted NJ has always been known for their big hair and all too. I tihnk the reason why our thrift stores out here have nothing good is because NYC has all the good thrift stores so they send their bad stuff to NJ. haha.

I can't wait to hear about the 12 days of Christmas more that you have planned!

She is Sara | December 14, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Dude, was that a grimace cup??

Nicole | December 14, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Lauren, you always amaze me with how you can mix and match patterns but still look pulled together and not over the top! Loving all these outfits, and I wish I had enough dresses to take part in this month's challenge :)

~Nicole

Terri | December 14, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Me likes day 10! You picked a challenging time of year to wear dresses all the time.

Ebony | December 15, 2010 at 1:43 AM

You're doing so so well with Dressember :) I especially love love love your colour scheme in your foxy tights outfit Lauren! Keep it up!

CAITLIN | December 15, 2010 at 9:11 AM

oh my gosh WHERE did he get those fox tights?? i need.

Meg! | December 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM

You... are adorable, and I love all the leg layers on the last photos! Cuddlies! Also that yellow plaid dress is epic. Stop being so fun and cute.

stephanieesstar | December 16, 2010 at 3:40 AM

I love your outfit from day 8! The tights, dress, and boots look so sweet together! And I totally agree about the way white tights make you think you're bigger than you really are! I always feel like I have man legs when I wear them...which is why I no longer wear them, haha!