Fa La La Party

On the 11th, this past Saturday Cat from Midwest Mayhem and the world of awesome invited us to a holiday party. Kevin, Kyle, Antoin (of the pumpkin picking post fame), Sara and I piled into Kev's car and drove over to SCS for really my first holiday party. I mean like one where you dress all nice and such. I originally thought I was going to wear this gorgeous dress I ordered on etsy but the mail gods were not in my favor. So I wore this.



Now now, I know it looks like I'm wearing a skirt right? Wrong! It's a dress folded under... Did create a bit of bulk around my hips, and I don't need that! But all in all I love my outfit, I felt very adult and festive.





The food at Cat's was amazing! And the spiced cidar... mmmm. I had to tilt the pot to get some of the last, so yummy. Well yep that's all I wrote, I'm behind on posts I know, but this picture of us seksy ladies will keep you warm.




} Outfit Details
  Dress (as a skirt) } Vintage
  Blouse } BCBG Maxazria
  Tights } Target
  Shoes } Anthro
  Earrings } Gift from Marlee
  Necklace } Judith Ripka, gift from Kev

Snow Huggles,
Lauren

5 comments:

Amber Blue Bird | December 15, 2010 at 1:26 PM

you all look cute and I love your red shoes. Is that the scooby doo bus in your tree

Midwest Mayhem | December 15, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Lauren, I'm so glad that you guys came! Your outfit was so pretty, I really love the shade of blue of your shirt. After you guys left we had two more groups come and they devoured your cupcakes!

Meg! | December 15, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I love the dress as a skirt! It's so hard to do, imo, but it really looks good. And aaahhh look at the Mario star in the tree! X3 So good.

stephanieesstar | December 16, 2010 at 4:26 AM

I love your outfit! You look so sophisticated!! That tree topper is pretty adorable! I think if I showed this to Ravi, he'd probably insist on something similar!

Victoria / Justice Pirate | December 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Fa La La Fun!!!! Very lovely outfit. My sons saw Secret of the Kells (in the background there). . .I saw only the beginning though because I was cooking dinner. Maybe I'll finish it one day.