I'm back!

Sorry for the lack of posts but I am back! This week after NYC was crazy with work and personal life, but I am back and am wearing presentable clothes!! Haha. So here are some pictures of my trip to NYC, I was so busy I hardly took any! More to come soon...

Cousin Chris!!!



Windy Ferry to New Jersey


Family time!!

Me wearing Chris' Halloween costume... Kevin and I didn't get to dress up this year :(









Gallivanting around Central Park... The weekend weather was gorgeous!

I want to thank Ebony, Christy, Sara Caitlin, and Tess for filling in for me while I was out and about. You ladies are awesome!! Thank you so much!

3 comments:

veronika, tick tock vintage. | November 8, 2010 at 2:26 PM

looks like you had a fun time!

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes | November 9, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Makes me jealous! I'm so sorry I forgot to fill in for you :(

Amber Blue Bird | November 9, 2010 at 5:59 AM

New York in the fall is lovely, especially Central Park. Your photos came out great