From Here To There

Well, there's been a little bit of talk already but I'm making my own announcement today!

I'm excited to be participating in Here To There, which is a clothing exchange between the Mitten (Michigan, USA) and Australia. Sara from She is Sara, rounds off the Michigan part and for our Aussies we have Ebony from Ebony and Ivory, and Chloe from Butterfly Cupcakes & Daffodils. We also have a facebook page so check it out!

So what we are doing is sending out some of our clothes to everyone and then we have to style it three ways. Which will be really fun because we are in different hemispheres which means opposite seasons. It'll be really exciting to see how one girl styles an outfit for summer in compared to how someone styles it for the winter. I'm excited!
For my first outfit I'm wearing a skirt from Ebony. It's so comfy and perfect for fall with it's monochromatic plaid. I styled the outfit pretty plain just with pops of yellow and gold as the accents.

And this blouse of mine will be sent out next to the girls. Here's how I styled it 2 different times.



And thank you to my wonderful flatmate Jen for taking the pictures of me, isn't she a pretty girl :) When we were done we waited for the train and waved to the passengers.

} Outfit
  Blouse } UO Sidewalk Sale
  Necklace } Not sure, it's super old
  Skirt } Ebony's via From Here to There
  Tights } Not Sure
  Shoes } Target, years ago
  Purse } Thrifted via Regeneration

Huggles,
Lauren

8 comments:

She is Sara | October 13, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Yay!! I think I am going to post mine tomorrow, because I am wearing ebs other skirt today.

I HAVE THOSE PINK KANGAROOS!! XD

Wangari M. | October 13, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I love the idea and can't wait to see how it all unfolds! Really love your outfit. It's crisp, clean and very autumn :)

Sarah | October 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM

I love this look. It is oh, so cute. A perfect look for the season!

thequeenofwanderlsut.blogspot.com

Velvet | October 13, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Gorgeous pics!

Amber Blue Bird | October 13, 2010 at 2:31 PM

sounds like a fun little swamp group

She is Sara | October 13, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Thanks again for all the fixins! so...um...can you add one more thing later? peas?

Ebony | October 13, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Love the skirt on you! This piece has been in my wardrobe a year and only been worn once.. between you and Sara I am feeling super inspired now :)

Justice Pirate | October 15, 2010 at 10:22 AM

gorgeous photos!! Love the outfit.