The Dakota Inn Rathskellar and Hiatus

Thursday night Sara, Kyle, Kevin and I went to the Dakota Inn, a Rathskellar in the old section of Detroit. Now there is only burnt out buildings around it, but luckily it's still there in all it's glory. Kev and I treated Sara and Kyle because they took care of Tripp.



{ Dress - Vintage, Kev bought it for me years ago, my first vintage dress out of the fam! }
{ Belt - Ecote via UO }{ Wedges - Guess }{ Bracelet - From the Snail & Sparrow Trade }



We stuffed ourselves silly with yummy pork, and potato pancakes, beer, cheese, and sausage, oh and cabbage! I was so excited to stuff myself again for fridays leftover lunch.



We're totally planning on going back for Oktoberfest! They have singalongs!

Also I'm going to try to force myself into a hiatus. I have the art show coming up and really need to focus. This has been a great outlet for me, but it also is so easy to get overwhelmed and use it to waste precious time. I will try to keep track of what I wear to work, and post a couple times a week, but I really shouldn't post everyday.

My artshow is Sept 3rd and it's called The Preserve. I'll keep you guys updated on that too, and probably a giveaway will go along with it.

3 comments:

Charlotte | August 15, 2010 at 1:37 PM

That belt is wonderful! =]

tess | August 15, 2010 at 3:04 PM

yum! that is a huge mug of beer lol

love the pattern on your dress

maggeygrace | August 15, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Haha, you both dress so well! I love your style :)

Enter my giveaway if you want! $100 value, 5 dresses! It's nearly over!

Love,
Maggie