Naval Rainbow

My new favorite outfit, but I got to find some different summery pants, can't wear wool when it's hot.



70's Swimsuit - Aunt's via Cousin  |  Pants - Grandpa's Navy Pants  |  Cardigan - UO sale rack  |  Necklace - Family costume jewelery  |  Shoes - Lucky Penny via Anthropologie


Sara from She is Sara tagged me in a post last week to answer some questions and here they are:

1) What super power do you wish you had?

Oh god, the ability to stop time around you, but be able to have others in the stopped time with you, then you could pretty much transport, get all your work done in a snap, hide... I don't know everything would be possible with that power. And out of all the comics I've read that seems like the best.

2) Who is your role model and why?

That's a tough one, right now I love Charles R. Knight, he was a great painter/illustrator/naturalist and he was technically blind. He was so smart and amazing at drawing that he was really the first to study Dinosaur bones and figure out what they would have looked like. I wrote a post on him last year on my art blog >> http://laurenmoyer.blogspot.com/2009/02/books-books.html

3) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

An adventurer, just someone who gets paid to travel, take pictures, draw, and write about it.

4)Zombies or Vampires?

Vampires but only the sexy kind like from Interview with a Vampire

5)What is your favorite kind of food?

Taco Bell, the first time I had it was senior year in College, I guess I'm making up for lost time.

6)What did you want to be when you "grew up"?

A Zoologist studying large felines, specifically the ones in the americas.

7)Best place in the world?

Yellowstone National Park... but that answer changes daily.

8)If you could start a band, what would you name it?

I don't know... Kevin always has great names for bands.


. boa noite e boa sorte

3 comments:

chichichic | June 9, 2010 at 6:43 PM

love that swimsuit! i wear mine as body suits too in the summer!

xo

justyna

Sara Lynn | June 10, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Oh I like this one! I am going to still the rest of the pics from your flicker later. :)

Did you get a text from me about Saturday? also, want to have some chic time sunday? we can walk to dogs and grab some taco bell :) You can come chill at my place, you have not been over yet, you should while it is still clean lol.

veronika, tick tock vintage. | June 10, 2010 at 8:47 AM

oh my goodness, i love this. so colorful!